Monday, September 27, 2010

You Need a Firm Punch in the Face

Let me just stress this out in a non-comedic level because I might start to laugh at myself for caring too much about matters like these. It's depressing when I think about it, but somehow, I couldn't attempt to not care about things that get on my nerves pretty much often.

What the hell am I even talking about? I do not make sense, yes. Regardless, let me point this out: I basically hate people who think they're all that even though they're not. I hate it when they strut all over the place as if they own it. I hate it when I see them acting all superior in many ways. It makes me want to land you a firm punch in the face, truth be told. Do not act all giddy just because you've earned a notch above others. It's not even that big of a deal. 

Do yourself a favor and get a life. We do not need any further bullshit you offer, thank you very much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
speedbloggertemplate.co.cc. Powered by Blogger.com