Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Major Laughtrip for Tonight


It was just moments ago when my spirit was dampened by things I recently discovered and it was just moments ago too when I had the most awesome laugh trip of the night. Thanks to my amazing friend, Korki. I think she took her bubbly personality to a whole new level when I told her that I was sad about what I found out just last night. I think she was pretty determined in turning my frown upside down. It did work - in a very retarded way! Up until now, I still have fits of giggle going on. We also worked our secret punchline that leaves us grasping for air. What is breathing?

Well, we talked about Mr. 3-year-crush and how he's pursuing another girl. I guess she took heed of my downtrodden-ness and started telling me that I should go for his hotter brother. I think I was taken aback when she mentioned his name and I was left rolling on the floor, laughing. What is life? Hahahaha. Probably because I never thought she'd mention him. He's older than us by a landslide (well, not really and HE IS WAY HOTTER). She pointed out how hot, single, and hot he was. Yes, hot is being redundant tonight. I also told her that if ever I get to see him again this week, I'll probably burst out laughing just looking at his face. She begged me to avoid such circumstances because she'd do the same too thus we'll be hiding behind someone else back and laughing our lungs out while Mr. Hot Brother thinks we're all mental. Please no. Hahahaha.

I also mentioned a lot of things that Mr. Hot Brother has done for me and she sent me a picture that had the two of us plastered on his facebook profile. Imagine the fits of laughter again. I guess, I felt really good after that. Downside is, I don't think I could look Mr. Hot Brother in the eye again without actually guffawing like a sick mental human being. 

Just to have you know, Mr. Hot Brother is a very good friend. Too good to be true even. He'll be the nicest person you'd ever meet. Technically though, everyone of them is nice.

Haaay Korki, you completely made my night. I think this is going to go on till later. It'll last for weeks I guess. I blame you, Kor. Hahahaha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
speedbloggertemplate.co.cc. Powered by Blogger.com