Sunday, September 19, 2010

Random Picture of the Day




It's funny how people are breaking their necks as they turn in a new leaf: Asian Entertainment. In my honest opinion, I'd rather keep to myself my spasm of newly found beautiful men as I dislike sharing them with other women. I have to admit though, things such as K-POP or more commonly known as Korean Pop have brandished and swept away millions with their jive. It's not only the music that gets the mind blowing attention. The artists involved are being rammed into a tight corner by millions of rabid fan girls. It's a given. Most Korean artists are the cutest bunch of gremlins present in the industry. Plus, the fan service is amazing.

Korean Pop is but one of the many things that brought Asian Entertainment into the limelight. We also have the ever famous Japanese Pop. Ranging from Rock to Pop, it never fails to actually bring the right kind of aura to its listeners.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
speedbloggertemplate.co.cc. Powered by Blogger.com