Sunday, September 19, 2010

Welcome Aboard Ya Scurvy Dog



I'll just let you know that despite my big love for writing, I still have a very hard time keeping blogs like these alive. Probably because I'd be the laziest sloth you'll ever meet. I have a hard time gathering my thoughts and inner desires too, thus making writing an irrelevant hassle to me. Don't get me wrong though, I love writing. It's where I grew up, if you know what I mean. In writing, I get to express the things I can't when I'm talking. It's the only best friend I know that doesn't turn its back whenever I have new things to share.

I guess that the only point that I'll be making is that at the very least, I want to excel into something that I love doing. I want to express the things and make people appreciate what I'm doing. I want to spread happiness with the things I love to do. That's a tad exaggerating though. 

Kidding aside.

If you're set for total world domination or you have experienced the horror of Ice Cream shortage, I gladly welcome you to my blog. I cannot guarantee you the sanity offered by others but if you like the random things being blabbed by a total ignoramus, then I'm pretty sure you'd find happiness in here. Or you'd probably lose the only tinge of sanity left in you.  But that's not always a bad thing, right? In fact, this place will be covered with rainbows and unicorns, candies and cupcakes, or dragons and fairies. 

My name is Al and I love to write about random things. I'll be like the most random person you'd ever meet. I like things that make me go ooh and aah. I believe happiness can be found under your bed if you believe so. I love a lot of things and probably hate a lot too, but I'd rather focus on the random happy things my soul desires. 

I like zombies, sweets, ice cream and coffee. I used to dream that I was some sort of Ninja x Pirate x Spy off to save the world. Now I know it's the only fact given to my identity.

I love animals and scribbling. I like the smell of rain and the sound of thunder. I've always dreamed to travel the world. If there is anything more I love that equals my obsession of writing, its dressing up. Music calms my nerves.
Before I actually write my whole biography in one take, I'm going to stop. I'm pretty much sure you've qualmish now. Then again, I'll be resuming my rants later on.

So, welcome aboard peasant and enjoy the quiet intake of my kingdom before you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
speedbloggertemplate.co.cc. Powered by Blogger.com