Saturday, September 25, 2010

Super Girl


Name: Korina "Korki" Estrada
Skills: Make Up x Licensed Open Water Scuba Diver x Soon to be English Teacher x Softball

"Super Girl"

Well, I refer to Korki as Super Girl, probably because she is. She has the knack of actually making you feel happy even without trying. You know, like rainbows and unicorns and party poppers. Not necessarily party poppers, but you get the point. Korki also has a showcase of awesome talent that I can't even imagine of having. Yes, because I am too lame to even save my own life. 
Korki would be like the bubbliest person you will ever meet. EVER. Despite that cloud of depression that seem to suck you in, she could actually clear that up with just a knack of her silly antics. She's one of the smartest people that I encountered too, even from a day to day basis. Despite being bubbly, as a mere human being she has her sensitive sides too, but that doesn't stop Super Girl from actually rocking on. I know, that sounds really cheesy and all - so stone me. 
Besides her bubbly personality, Korki can rock your socks (is it just me or are my terms really lame) by showing off her eccentric and out-of-this-world style. Me, being a fashion enthusiast, often get my ideas from her, although I couldn't really measure up to the same level she's in. It has come to the point where I actually asked her to teach me on how to put make up on. Really though, I think Korki has it all. Pretty, smart, quirky, funny and down-to-earth. Even though she says she has no talents, I'm pretty sure she has a lot. 

If I was to rate Korki from one to ten, I'd give her a twenty. You don't often meet a girl like her, even as a friend. She never fails to put that smile back in your face, or even make you laugh at the craziest times. It takes a lot of effort, truth be told. 

Korki being naturally natural at everything is one of the people I'd like to keep for the rest of my life. 

To Korki, thank you for everything. For all the laughs, the quirks, the advices, the talks, the jokes - just everything. Thank you for teaching me the things I have yet to know, thank you for the ears and for the love. I appreciate you for what you are and that you should know, you're one of the best people I have ever met. Don't ever change, love. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
speedbloggertemplate.co.cc. Powered by Blogger.com