Sunday, October 3, 2010

CANE EVENTS

It wasn't so long ago that I got acquainted with the awesome people behind CANE EVENTS (which actually stands for Chai x Andrew x Nike x Edd). I never realized how long the journey already was ever since I met these people. It has been almost four years but it seemed to be quite the short time.

Just today, they launched their opening for Imperia 10-10-10 which seems to be one of Cebu's largest and most successful hobby convention. It makes me really proud to see how successful they have truly become. I still remember them being very nervous in the first convention they organized but it seems like they've overcome every obstacle being thrown at them.

CANE is one of the most alive and probably the only organization that makes sense in the cosplay scene as of the moment, well, in my own opinion that is. I do not mean anything ill, but what I see, I say. 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
speedbloggertemplate.co.cc. Powered by Blogger.com