Monday, October 4, 2010

Women Need More Power? There's An Outlet in the Kitchen

Personally, I'd be putting off random happy things in this blog. Somehow, I can't seem to do it right now. Why? Because, I for one, am disappointed and definitely pissed. I do not get why everything seems to fall apart each time I feel slightly happy. Oh my god, Al. What in God's name are you talking about?

I'm talking about people with various over kill skills. Those that take the joy out of everything and turns into some kind of jelly substance. Like for example, people who remind you of the things that are not supposed to be brought up once and for all. Like crikey, get over it. 

Last night, I just found out that this certain issue has been circulating once again and it seems to bother everyone so they ask me about it. It's nothing big because all of it seems to be silly hear says and shit but YOU should know that I am done with that bullshit. I DO NOT like it when people deliberately open that wound up because that topic did not JUST hurt me, it pestered everyone and YOU, trying to bust open that window again is a pathetic excuse for making people feel sorry for you. Why do you continue to torture me with those lame ass rumors that have no evidence of it being true at all? It's quite disturbing and hurtful. I do not like people labeling me as something each time they hear that. I'd rather forget all of those, thank you very much.

Are you doing this because I'm a girl and you think I have no power over things that happen at all? YOU'RE WRONG. I am much more aware about the things I could do compared to you. I could shut you up for the hell of it. But you know what? I want you to stop at your own accord. Please stop spouting these nonsense again and stop sharing it to everyone. It pisses me off and it ruins the cool I built in order for me to forget. 

But then you'd say, "If it wasn't that much of a big deal and if it wasn't true at all, why do you react that way?" Think ABOUT IT. I am human and I have feelings. I get hurt and I feel sad and mad. Most of all, I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE TALK BEHIND MY BACK.


So do yourself a favor and save yourself the bother of actually trying to tell everyone about your sad pathetic tale that you encountered with me. 


Unless you want to see me snap.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
speedbloggertemplate.co.cc. Powered by Blogger.com