Monday, October 4, 2010

SHINEE : HELLO

It's finally out! SHINee's new music video is here. I've been waiting for this ever since I've seen the teasers come out last week. The 'Hello' music video did not only make me spazz like some retard, it actually made me happy for the rest of the night. It makes you high, so to say.

I don't know about you guys but when I actually started on the video, the beat just got to me and everyone seemed so happy to look at. It's a really upbeat song and the video just made it ten times better. I mean, who wouldn't drool on five men trying to look as cute as possible for the millions of fan girls rooting for them. 

If you consider yourself worthy and if you seriously want to take on these sparkling creatures, you can watch the video here

Personally, I like Key here the most. Just because he looked so cute in the beginning. I mean, that pout of his seriously knocked me out like a mother on labor. He's just too pretty. Then, I think Minho here is the most handsome. I kept swooning every time he was shown. Onew, Taemin and Jonghyun were pretty awesome too. All of them were wonderful dancers and I think I just fell in love with SHINee one more time. 

Onew was really convincing too, all of them were, but he just took it out in a whole new level by giving off that really big smile. Ah, I died. I think SMENT never fails to entertain their viewers and leaving them wanting for more. Kudos to you SMENT and your amazing talents.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
speedbloggertemplate.co.cc. Powered by Blogger.com