Friday, October 8, 2010

ANONYMITY

What do I think of anonymity? Well, I think its the most coward way of actually smiting others with their lambasting profanities and actions. I mean, come on, they defend themselves of having the freedom of speech every time people ask them why they say those pathetic things in the first place. The real point though is, why not say it personally rather than hiding in the thick walls of your computer? There's really no point in trying to hide your identity while confronting that person for the things he did. Idiot. That does not make sense at all.

I admit that receiving anonymous hate messages are disheartening and hurtful, but, aside  from those things, it also feels funny and utmost, unnecessary.

Maybe though, its their way of trifling fun in their lives. To troll on people whilst not having the blatant ability to actually show their pathetic excuse for a face. It seems easier too. To bash on people, I mean. No one knows you except yourself. You can freely endeavor on the merciless attacking of an innocent 14-year-old or an 18-year-old skank. For them maybe, its a win-win situation. Trample on someones dignity like it was dog shit just because it's fun and just because you won't be found out. I tell you though, karma is a bitch.

I've learned from past experiences that in dealing with these human abnormalities, you must have the power of blunt ignorance and a high tolerance for bullshit. I do well with the first one but the bullshit part? I'd rather eat a mountain lion. But, I did well ignoring those hate messages that I received before, even now. I found it pointless if I actually let my mind linger on these shit-packed comments. I'll be digging my own grave for the heck of it if I actually took them seriously.

And I hate losing to stupid people who don't have the ability to show their faces.

So, a friendly advice to all unknown trolls out there: Instead of hiding in the bosom of your rundown computer, SAY WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY TO MY FACE.

And if that doesn't really help, try ignoring them. It might be hard at first but trust me, after a while, you'd laugh at how humorous these sorry-ass losers can be. They have no life, you should be thankful you have one that they can mess up with. That's you, giving them something for Christmas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
speedbloggertemplate.co.cc. Powered by Blogger.com